Full-Time Publishing and Production Positions (In-House)
Eligible candidates must live in the immediate area of our facility, which is located in Alpharetta, Forsyth County, Georgia. Telecommuting not permitted.
BookLogix has an immediate full-time opening in our production department. Duties include manufacturing, packing, and shipping. Candidate must be able to lift boxes weighing up to 50 pounds. UPS and/or USPS experience a plus.
- Candidate must have high school diploma or equivalent to be considered.
- Please provide resume.
Customer Service Representative
This position will require interaction with clients as their book is published. Interested candidates must have pleasant telephone skills, be able to use a PC and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. Past customer service experience required.
- Builds and maintains relationships with new and existing clients
- Receives clients' requests by telephone or email, provides information requested or routes the request to the proper person
- Meeting with potential and existing clients to determine their needs
- Ensures that project status, issues, and timelines are communicated to clients
- Represents company in a professional manner
- College degree required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, especially Excel
- Excellent customer service skills required
To apply, candidates MUST provide ALL of the following:
- Resume with references
- Salary requirements
Interested in a career in book publishing? Looking for valuable experience to add to your resume?
BookLogix accepts interns at our company year-round. Both college and high school students are accepted. Student must receive credit from their school for the internship. All internships are unpaid. No telecommuting or "virtual" internships are offered, interns must have transportation to/from our facility.
BookLogix is accepting applications for internships in the following departments/areas: